NaganiansOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaganiansOnline

To connect Naganians in the Town, Naganians OFW and Balikbayans all over the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Happy Fiesta Naganians 10th October 2014 - Viva St. Francis de Assisi !! Long live NAGANIANS!!
NaganiansOnline Team are pleased to announce that your forum is now optimized for browsing via mobile phones. We're still in the beta version of the feature, however you can now browse your forum using your smartphones. Click here for more information
Visit the new founded CAD Brothers "D Amazing Game Fowl" follow this link http://cadbrothers.multiply.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Cebu Weather Forecast
Forecast for Cebu City
NaganiansOnline

cebu-based firm looking for pr writer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anol_cebu

cebu-based firm looking for pr writer Empty
PostSubject: cebu-based firm looking for pr writer   cebu-based firm looking for pr writer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:53 pm

PRWorks Inc. is looking for a writer to be able to service its PR clients. While the firm prefers those with mass communication backgrounds, anybody who could write excellent press releases and other related writing jobs will be considered. For more information about the firm, check out www.prworks.wordpress.com.

For those interested, please contact dorismongaya@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
NestGabs

cebu-based firm looking for pr writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: cebu-based firm looking for pr writer   cebu-based firm looking for pr writer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 am

Hi guys/Naganians,

Musta tanan sa mga ungo!!! sa net...hope ok pa sa allright ang tanan.

Sa tanang Planners nga member sa Naganians or inyong mga amigos or amigas...good opportunity para sa P3e user P5 or P6.

Please read below copied/paste email from my friend for the requirements, you can send directly your email directly to the originator - NES. For Angola Feedback, it's okay here and no problem at all. i'm here for almost 3 yrs na...grab d opportunity guys.

Email below wrote:

Nestor Take a look...............

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Shawna Leatherwood <shawna.leatherwood@nesglobal.com>
To: Don Baucham <kdkreslp@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2009 2:48:54 PM
Subject: RE: Larry Carmouche - Eddie Green/Jimmy Norton/Pedro

Don,

P3, P5, P6 experience. Below are the positions that I am in need of candidates for:

Total - Lead Planning Engineer - Port Arthur, Texas - $800-$850pd - Per Diem Rates are $131 per day over 7 days. Deep Conversion Project. It will be a relatively quick start. The position needs to be a technically strong Planner/Scheduler with Refinery/Expansion/LNG/Construction type experience. Most importantly is their Management experience. This position will include managing other Lead Planning Engineers.

The position is with British Gas as a Lead Planning Engineer. The project is an enormous Australian LNG project - the Queensland Curtis LNG. The role will be Houston based on a 10/80 schedule and the day rate should be $950 per day.

I have a position for a Chevron Offshore Construction/Platform Planner working on a rotation basis (28/28) on a platform in Angola.

The role is for a Lead Planner/Scheduler that has worked offshore projects in the past. Back to back and Angolan experience is a plus. They want a Lead Planner/Scheduler that will dig in and update progress on a Brownfield project and be able to work with the construction hands.

Thanks Don!!!! Send them my way. The market is tight and these are three major roles that are out there.

What do you do exactly and who do you work for?

Shawna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:10 PM
To: Shawna Leatherwood
Subject: Re: Larry Carmouche - Eddie Green/Jimmy Norton/Pedro

OK, Shawna no problem.. Which program's are they using Primavera P6 or Microsoft projects . Let me know.................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Don Baucham <kdkreslp@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 11:56:10 PM
Subject: RE: Larry Carmouche - Eddie Green/Jimmy Norton/Pedro

Thanks Don!

I am in need of any and all planners. Please send them my way. : )

Best Regards,

Shawna Leatherwood

Recruitment Consultant

NES Global

Tel: +1 281 892 8433
Fax: +1 281 940 0291
VC: +1 832 601 0567

Cell: +1 832 724 4203

www.nesglobal.com

Read more about NES and our awards HERE

Guaranteed recruitment solutions, engineered from the global talent pool by discipline specific consultants.

P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?
NES Group Limited – Registered in England No. 3685787
Registered Address – Station House, Stamford New Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1EP
Registration details of subsidiary companies and Terms of Business are available at www.nesgroup.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE
NES Group Limited and its subsidiary companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘NES’) conducts business on the standard ‘Terms of Business’ applicable to the subsidiary entering into contract. These Terms of Business are deemed to be accepted by virtue of any request by any person for the supply of services by NES, to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions, warranties and representations, unless other contract terms and conditions are specifically agreed in writing and signed by a Director of NES prior to the commencement of such services. Should you require re-confirmation of the Terms of Business, they are available by request from the sender of this e-mail.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and/or confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately. NES does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. Should you communicate with anyone at NES by e-mail, you consent to NES monitoring and reading any such correspondence. Email is monitored by NES solely for operational, security and business reasons. Although NES operates anti-virus programs, recipient(s) should check this email and any attachments for viruses. NES does not accept liability for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.

Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:34 PM
To: Shawna Leatherwood
Subject: Re: Larry Carmouche - Eddie Green/Jimmy Norton/Pedro

Good afternoon Shawna, Thanks for the help.. I have Jimmy ( Mechanic)already lined up with Exterran here in Malongo as are using them and he is up for an interview today with them in US.
Pedro is from Philipines and Eddie lives in South Carolina, but i dont htink this job title applys to their experience. They are mostly materials guys...but i will pass on the info to them incase something else comes up your way......

Regards,

Don Baucham

To: "kdkreslp@yahoo.com" <kdkreslp@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 5:59:39 PM
Subject: Larry Carmouche - Eddie Green/Jimmy Norton/Pedro

Don,

Good morning!

Larry Carmouche has passed your name/contact details as a Point of Contact for Eddie Green, Jimmy Norton & Pedro. Please pass on the following position details to them and have them contact me at their earliest convenience. The sooner I hear from them and receive their resumes, the better.

Position:

I have a position for an Offshore Construction Planner working on a rotation basis on a platform in Angola.

The role is for a Lead Planner/Scheduler that has worked offshore projects in the past. Back to back and Angolan experience is a plus. They want a Lead Planner/Scheduler that will dig in and update progress on a Brownfield project and be able to work with the construction hands.

Thank you for taking the time to pass this position on to your colleagues. I truly look forward to speaking with them and appreciate your assistance.

Best Regards,

Shawna Leatherwood

Recruitment Consultant

NES Global

Tel: +1 281 892 8433
Fax: +1 281 940 0291
VC: +1 832 601 0567

Cell: +1 832 724 4203

www.nesglobal.com

Read more about NES and our awards HERE

Guaranteed recruitment solutions, engineered from the global talent pool by discipline specific consultants.

P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?
NES Group Limited – Registered in England No. 3685787
Registered Address – Station House, Stamford New Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1EP
Registration details of subsidiary companies and Terms of Business are available at www.nesgroup.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE
NES Group Limited and its subsidiary companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘NES’) conducts business on the standard ‘Terms of Business’ applicable to the subsidiary entering into contract. These Terms of Business are deemed to be accepted by virtue of any request by any person for the supply of services by NES, to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions, warranties and representations, unless other contract terms and conditions are specifically agreed in writing and signed by a Director of NES prior to the commencement of such services. Should you require re-confirmation of the Terms of Business, they are available by request from the sender of this e-mail.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and/or confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately. NES does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. Should you communicate with anyone at NES by e-mail, you consent to NES monitoring and reading any such correspondence. Email is monitored by NES solely for operational, security and business reasons. Although NES operates anti-virus programs, recipient(s) should check this email and any attachments for viruses. NES does not accept liability for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.

Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:09 AM
To: kdkreslp@yahoo.com; Shawna Leatherwood
Subject: Re: Eddie Green

Don
Have them pass on their resume to Shawna they are interviewing for jobs in Angola right now. I have already spoken with Shawna, just them to put my name in the Subject Block so she knows where it coming from. Take care, Larry

-----Original Message-----
To: larryc240@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:14 am
Subject: Eddie Green

Hey Larry, how is it going?? You know Eddie got laid off last hitch and this is Pedro's last as well, his B2B. Jimmy Norton got laid off from Block 2 about 2 months ago but i heard that he might go to Block 3??/Anyway, i just wrote to see how you were. I have been very busy as my B2B left me holding the bag as usual;..........................

Don
Back to top Go down

cebu-based firm looking for pr writer
Page 1 of 1