NaganiansOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaganiansOnline

To connect Naganians in the Town, Naganians OFW and Balikbayans all over the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Happy Fiesta Naganians 10th October 2014 - Viva St. Francis de Assisi !! Long live NAGANIANS!!
NaganiansOnline Team are pleased to announce that your forum is now optimized for browsing via mobile phones. We're still in the beta version of the feature, however you can now browse your forum using your smartphones. Click here for more information
Visit the new founded CAD Brothers "D Amazing Game Fowl" follow this link http://cadbrothers.multiply.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Cebu Weather Forecast
Forecast for Cebu City
NaganiansOnline

How to remove Gallstones in natural way!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dante

How to remove Gallstones in natural way! Empty
PostSubject: How to remove Gallstones in natural way!   How to remove Gallstones in natural way! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:04 am

Perhaps a lot of people read this type of
article but few had or never experienced the actual situation at all....

Well I did... I was able to remove my gallstone naturally, approximately
600 stones of different sizes from 2mm to 20mm.

Procedure:

1) Eat 4~5 apples a day or 4~5 glass of apple juices for five days. (eat normally)
2) Fast on the sixth day, starting at 2:00 pm. (gutom kaayo ni)
3) At 6:pm drink a mixture of EPSOM SALT (magnesium sulphate). 2 tablespoon in 1 cup of warm water.
4) At 8:00 pm repeat the above procedure. Magkalibang ka, but it's normal. Don't take any medication for constipation.
at this point, our bile duct will expand in size which will allow the stones to pass.
5) At 10:00 pm drink 1/2 cup of Lemon + 1/2 cup of olive oil (in my case I use extra virgin) mix vigorously.
Olive oil will help lubricate the stones for easy passage.
On the next day, magkalibang gihapon ka, this time mangawas ang gallstones.

The largest stone I pass is 19 ~20 mm.
Back to top Go down
tiny alfz
tiny alfz

PostSubject: nindot sad ni imong topic   How to remove Gallstones in natural way! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:32 pm

dante,

interesting kaayo ni imong gi post diri, partz. daghan ang malipay ani kung naa silay gibati sa gallstone. naa pa ka daghan mga remedyo bahin sa mga medical? i-post diri para mapakinabangan sa tanan. okz kaayo ni partz Smile Smile

tiny alfz bounce bounce
dante wrote:
Perhaps a lot of people read this type of
article but few had or never experienced the actual situation at all....

Well I did... I was able to remove my gallstone naturally, approximately
600 stones of different sizes from 2mm to 20mm.

Procedure:

1) Eat 4~5 apples a day or 4~5 glass of apple juices for five days. (eat normally)
2) Fast on the sixth day, starting at 2:00 pm. (gutom kaayo ni)
3) At 6:pm drink a mixture of EPSOM SALT (magnesium sulphate). 2 tablespoon in 1 cup of warm water.
4) At 8:00 pm repeat the above procedure. Magkalibang ka, but it's normal. Don't take any medication for constipation.
at this point, our bile duct will expand in size which will allow the stones to pass.
5) At 10:00 pm drink 1/2 cup of Lemon + 1/2 cup of olive oil (in my case I use extra virgin) mix vigorously.
Olive oil will help lubricate the stones for easy passage.
On the next day, magkalibang gihapon ka, this time mangawas ang gallstones.

The largest stone I pass is 19 ~20 mm.
[b]
Back to top Go down
dante

PostSubject: Re: How to remove Gallstones in natural way!   How to remove Gallstones in natural way! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Bay,

Daghan kaayo gi-operahan sa ato-a, tangtangon sa doktor ang atong gallbladder, kay ang
doktor dili moto-o aning paagiha. Pero tinu-od ni, ako mismo naay gallstones pero 'wa gyud ko magpa-opera. Ang gallstones magbalik-balik, ma-o mag-therapy ko once every month paglimpyo sa akong gallbladder (apdo).

Ang EPSOM SALT lisod kaayo pangita-on sa ato pero naay daghan diha sa New Zealand, bisan diri sa Australia og sa Singapore.
Back to top Go down
tiny alfz
tiny alfz

PostSubject: Re: How to remove Gallstones in natural way!   How to remove Gallstones in natural way! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:43 am

partz dante,

musta.. 2nd de motion ko ani imo paagi kay way sakit, ang sakit siguro ang pag adto sa toilet kay lima ka apple sa usa ka adlaw... gahi gyud i-otong, di ba? ako tong gi save ang imo 1st post para akong i-file, basin magamit sad sa akong pamilya o di kaha sa mga migo nato.

salamat kaayo partz
Back to top Go down
ninja
ninja

PostSubject: Re: How to remove Gallstones in natural way!   How to remove Gallstones in natural way! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:40 am

One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.php?page=player&id=3388627
ninja
ninja

PostSubject: Re: How to remove Gallstones in natural way!   How to remove Gallstones in natural way! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:47 am

As per Dr. McCarty,
http://foodasmedicine.blogspot.com/2006/12/how-to-remove-gallstones-from-your.html

" Say Goodbye To Gall Stones"
(In Two Days)
DO NOT EAT ANY SOLID FOOD FOR TWO DAYS.

Drink one glass (8 ounces) of apple cider per hour from 8 am to 8 pm for two days.

Then at 9:00 pm on the 2nd day drink 4 ounces of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil mixed with the juice of 3 lemons (about 2-3 ounces). Stir it well and it actually tastes pretty good.

Repeat this at 9:30 pm and repeat again at 10:00 pm.
Total of 3 doses of olive oil and lemon juice. 12 ounces of olive oil.

Then go to bed and lay on your right side.

The next morning drink 8 ounces of warm water with 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.

The gall stones will come out that morning. They will tend to float and will be green and black.

Purchase 16 ounces of Pure Olive Oil.
Bertolli's is a good brand.
6-9 lemons--
If you feel totally full as if you cannot take any more oil then stop.
If you feel like throwing up then stop.
Go to bed and lay on your right side.
Do not eat anything.
Gallstones will come out of the gall bladder about 2 am.
Gallstones will exit the body in the bowel movement the next morning.
Most people have no pain at all.

If you have any pain then it would be about 2 am when the gall bladder is emptying and you should drink a little pineapple juice and [color:e272=#0072bc! important][color:e272=#0072bc! important]massage the abdomen gently in a clockwise direction. Pain feels like labor pains and lasts about ten minutes then relaxes and may occur once more.
You may feel sluggish for one day and then your energy level will increase usually by 25% or more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.php?page=player&id=3388627
dante

PostSubject: Re: How to remove Gallstones in natural way!   How to remove Gallstones in natural way! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:29 am

tiny alfz,

painless ni bay kay ang apples mohumok sa gallstones, while epsom salts mopadako sa common duct agi-anan sa stones. Ako mismo naka suway...approximately 600 gallstones akong napagawas in two months way sakit.

dante
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to remove Gallstones in natural way!   How to remove Gallstones in natural way! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to remove Gallstones in natural way!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaganiansOnline :: Life and Leisure :: Fitness and Health-
Jump to: