NaganiansOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaganiansOnline

To connect Naganians in the Town, Naganians OFW and Balikbayans all over the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Happy Fiesta Naganians 10th October 2014 - Viva St. Francis de Assisi !! Long live NAGANIANS!!
NaganiansOnline Team are pleased to announce that your forum is now optimized for browsing via mobile phones. We're still in the beta version of the feature, however you can now browse your forum using your smartphones. Click here for more information
Visit the new founded CAD Brothers "D Amazing Game Fowl" follow this link http://cadbrothers.multiply.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Cebu Weather Forecast
Forecast for Cebu City
NaganiansOnline

Game fowl Auction / For Sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carnead.
carnead.

Game fowl Auction / For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Game fowl Auction / For Sale   Game fowl Auction / For Sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Mga Migo, Kinsa to ninyo diha ang mahilig ug manok pangsabong...Ari ta diri mag hisgot hisgot or mag kukabildo ba parte sa atong mga fighters... Sample lan nako ha..testing lang ko ug post sa among mga Brood Stags / Pullets and brood materials.

CAD Brother “ D Amazing Game Fowl”
CAD was refined from the name of Three (3) Brothers from Alfornon’s Family. They are running their lives’ work of vision in a different way to struggle and support their families. Though work is the reason why each brother is separated by distance and this does not hinder the objective of helping each other. “They are always there to lend their open hands and hearts to support each other”… Thus, one (“D”) of them (“CAD”) has a vision to sustain and make it to reality with regards to their interest in breeding ideally amazing fighting cocks….

CAD inherits their Vices, “COCK FIGHTING”, from their Great grandfather / father…But, due to some circumstances they did not concentrate on it for the sake of their individual family needs… Hardworking as they are..,But it is to give more support for their families and to extend a helping hand to those who are in need also for as long as they can.., they surely will.

As often heard: “Only time can tell”… Now they are united with One (1) vision, “to follow the steps of their great grandfather / father’s game Fun”…Their vision is to breed and produce ideally amazing fighting cocks for their personal use and to share it to the public who loves this GAME…They started collecting a pure Brood materials few years ago from a well known breeders, “A World Slasher Cup Champion” and direct from Albany, KY USA. At present, they have these following Brood Materials:

Brood Cocks
1. Bruce Barnet Sweater
2. Gelmore Hatch
3. Jhonny Jumper Pure Radio
4. Jhonny Jumper Pure Kelso
5. Jr Belt Flary Eyed Gray (FEG)
Brood Hens
1) Bruce Barnet Sweater
2) Gelmore Hatch
3) Jhonny Jumper Pure Radio
4) Jhonny Jumper Pure Kelso
5) Spangled Kelso

CAD Brothers Individual Message:

C : Crebie ;
Emphasizing the family origin:
We are a native from Naga Cebu, Philippines under the progeny of Mr. Jose Alguno Alfornon and Mrs. Corazon Baltazar Alfornon. I am the eldest of the five (5) siblings including my two little sisters’ namely; Connie Alfornon and Jocelyn Alfornon-Elare. We are a united Family that’s why we come into this challenging game of sports.
One of our aims is to become a successful breeder and we will share it to those who were fanatic on this sports. We believe that in our country, cock fighting is a sport for everybody and in other words we can say it “Pinas National Sport”.
My individuality as a person:
At present, due to my work, I am miles away from my home traveling “around the world”. Because of this experience, I believe also that someday I can help and share my full knowledge to my Brother (Letter A) who is taking care and breeding wisely our Game fowl.
Lastly, I am very much Thankful to my family and to my friends in making our dream a success. All I can say is our “Honesty” is always there upon sharing our game fowl breeding to the public…

A : Allan ;
“When it comes to a game fowl, I am the idealist”. This sport is my life, but my
Family is always my first priority… Now that my two kids are professional with one still at college; I will devote all my time to our game fowl breeding. I already started breeding/mating a perfect combination of Blood lines and the offspring on it are amazing. I will do all my best to give a perfect offspring in the future and I’m sure I did. I say “I did” because, I will accept any idea from my brothers, and I believe that three (3) minds are better than one (1).
The most important in producing a good offspring is to select a good Brood hen then, study also the movements of your brood cock during training session and of course its Blood line wise.
Now that we have a Good Brood material, I can guarantee that I could serve you all, who love these sports with full satisfaction of our game fowl. The truthfulness, integrity with a strong determination of the CAD Brothers will produce a great outcome of breeding.

D: Dean ;
This is the beginning and never ending journey in fulfilling our dreams and turning them into reality. The scenario on this is to show the public our amazing Breeding and letting them help in preserving our Game Fowl while maintaining the concept of “WINNING”.
Aside from our game Fowl, we are also breeding different type of Dogs. Presently, we have a pure breeding such as; Golden Retriever, Rottweiller, Siberian husky and Pit bull Bully. All of them are having complete documents from PCCI & UKC registration.

Lastly, I am very much thankful to everybody in helping our dreams come true, especially to my wife “Ligaya” who is always there to support me. At present, I am very far away to my home country but, I know that someday I could be there to help my Big Brother and concentrate “On hand” in managing our on going Breeding and making them stronger and unbeatable...

Dean B. Alfornon
Founder of CAD

CAD Brothers Gamefowl
Our Flary Eyed Gray (FEG)
[url=Game fowl Auction / For Sale FEG_1MarchBorn_09-1

Last edited by carnead. on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to correct the error)
Back to top Go down
carnead.
carnead.

PostSubject: Re: Game fowl Auction / For Sale   Game fowl Auction / For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:14 am

Heres our Brood Pullets, 3/4 Bruce Barnet Sweater; 1/4 Gelmore Hatch...They are May 2009 Born. Ready for breeding.[url=Game fowl Auction / For Sale Pullets
Back to top Go down
carnead.
carnead.

PostSubject: Re: Game fowl Auction / For Sale   Game fowl Auction / For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 am

The CAD Brothers Breeding Materials
1) Jhonny Jumper Pure Radio
[url=Game fowl Auction / For Sale Broodcock_hensRadio

2) Jhonny Jumper Pure Kelso
[url=Game fowl Auction / For Sale Broodcock_hensKelsooverGelmore

3) Bruce Barnet Sweater and Gelmore Hatch
Game fowl Auction / For Sale SweaterOverSweater12Gelomre12_1
Back to top Go down
tiny alfz
tiny alfz

PostSubject: Re: Game fowl Auction / For Sale   Game fowl Auction / For Sale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:16 am

@carnead,

interesting stuff you have there, best of luck to you and the "CAD" brothers. we were in naga 4 weeks ago, if i only knew this, i could have come and see you guys just for a quick chat about your fighting cocks. i've been biking my way on your street everyday, even saw connie a few times. go for it, bro.
Back to top Go down
carnead.
carnead.

PostSubject: Re: Game fowl Auction / For Sale   Game fowl Auction / For Sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 pm

tiny alfz wrote:
@carnead,

interesting stuff you have there, best of luck to you and the "CAD" brothers. we were in naga 4 weeks ago, if i only knew this, i could have come and see you guys just for a quick chat about your fighting cocks. i've been biking my way on your street everyday, even saw connie a few times. go for it, bro.

Salamat kaayo Bro...
Musta na Bai...Sayang lang wala ta magka meet when you're in our home town...I believe that in our town, almost all of the naganians have a potiential of a great knowlege and one of this is "sabong"...Baka dili lang "quick chat" ang mahimo nato kay if we talk about fighting cocks, maglami gyod na...Anyway, am still wishing to meet you in our hometown and we can discuss more about sabong...Again, Thanks and God Bless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game fowl Auction / For Sale   Game fowl Auction / For Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game fowl Auction / For Sale
Page 1 of 1